Our solid and prebore image rods are casted at 24″ with a guaranteed usable length of 19″. Most rods come out of casting at 21″ but we guarantee 21″. Shape these rods into six, 3.25″ barrels to create your own call featuring Mossy Oak Bottomland design.
Whether you’re a beginner at call making or have been call maker for decades, our materials are easy to use in a CNC or on a benchtop lathe…and they are also very easy to polish!
Our image rods will yield a minimum of six, 3.25″ barrels, equaling $15.60/barrel (shipping included!).
Solid Rod: Optimal performance when used with a CNC. When boring solid rod we recommend sharp carbide tools, low pressure bit feed, and continuous lubrication
Proudly Made & Sourced in America.
- Licensed Mossy Oak Bottomland
- Patented Image Rod
- Chip and wear resistant images
- Embedded and fully machinable
- Fully operable on manual and automatic CNC machines
- Solid and prebore rods cast at 24″ (guaranteed 21″ usable length)